June 15, 2017

Sacred Heart Novena - Day 2

O Lord Jesus Christ, to Thy Most Sacred Heart I confide this intention (mention your request).
Only look upon me, then do what Thy Heart inspires.

Let Thy Sacred Heart decide.

I count on Thee.
I trust in Thee.
I throw myself on Thy Mercy, Lord Jesus!
Thou wilt not fail me.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Thy Love for me.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, Thy Kingdom come.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked Thee for many favors, but I earnestly implore this one.  Take it, place it in Thy open, broken Heart, and when the Eternal Father looks upon it, covered with Thy Precious Blood, He will not refuse it.  It will no longer be my prayer, but Thine, O Jesus.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in Thee.
Let me never be confounded.

Amen.

(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be).

No comments: