February 9, 2012

Senator Rick Santorum IS Horton!

Dear Senator Santorum,

Ever read Horton Hears a Who! ?

I am Jo-Jo from Who-ville in Apartment J-12.

I am a Catholic homeschooling mother of six children, one of whom has special needs.

I am supporting your campaign now.

And I have a gift for you: your next ad.  It's going to be a home run, and here's why:

When you swept three states, I thought, "I'm going to pray a rosary tonight that Rick Santorum becomes our nominee."  Then I thought -- what if my tiny prayer puts Senator Santorum over the top?  What if my plea is the one to tip the scales for his success!?  Just as Horton the elephant fought for the Whos' right to exist on that small speck, Senator Santorum is fighting for the ignored middle-America.  And just as the Whos were ignored until they all made themselves heard (when "that one small extra 'Yopp!' put it over!"), we can and we WILL win your nomination by uniting conservatives ALL!

- The media are the Wickersham Brothers monkeys.
- Americans are the Whos of Who-ville fighting for their lives and livelihoods on that speck.
- Barack Obama is the eagle Vlad Vlad-i-koff (who tells us, "Quit your yapping!" and "I think you will fail.")
- And YOU, Senator, are Horton.

Save us, Senator Santorum!  We are prepared to sound our barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.  Lead us!  Save us!  Save our country from the fundamentally changed path
on which Barack Obama has placed us.  Repeal Obamacare!  Reform the culture of government dependency!  Revive inherent American resilience and individual exceptionalism!  Restore our inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!

Be the Republican nominee, and approve this message!  :-)

Thank you, Senator, for your generous time, which I know with both your family and your campaign is at a premium.  May God continue to bless you for your valor, integrity, and perseverance.  Always be assured of our prayers!  (Our homeschool group was praying for Bella!)

 

No comments: