February 2, 2016

FREE Bible Study on the BVM

I received this offer from Scott Hahn's St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology.  It's a FREE offer for twelve, weekly, scripture-based, video lessons about the Blessed Virgin Mary, beginning on Ash Wednesday (next week...already!?).  I think there is a "complete" study that will be available later for purchase, but this is for twelve free video lessons from that full study.

I have not seen the videos yet, but even if they're just an "introductory peek," I thought this might be a nice perk for anyone looking to draw closer to Our Lady during Lent, as well as some stirring, scripture-based, Catholic, food-for-the-soul for the penitential season.

...and I don't know about you, but "free" is always within my budget.  ;-)

"Grow With Mary" - The Bible and The Virgin Mary

Enjoy!  May your Lent be blessed with His peace!

No comments: